Friday 9 September 2016

SECOND YEAR REMEMBRANCE OF MY LATE FATHER, BARRISTER FELIX ODUSANYA DINA.


Two years ago, God called my Father to his side. It has been extremely difficult for me to comprehend that he is gone forever, the sad reality. 

Several people have lost their beloved ones after September 9, 2014, and moved on quickly but my case is quite different. I really don't need anyone preaching to me about "God gives and takes", I know this and much more. I miss my Father, this fact CANNOT change.

How time flies, yes it does. The year 2016 is racing towards the end already, it is yet another day to remember my Father and give glory to God for his LIFE and DEMISE.

I am sure DAD will be glad to know his wife, children and grandchildren are doing fine. We pray for your soul everytime while appreciating all you did for us. Your legacy will never be forgotten.

Ignoring the unimaginable distractions after your death has been a major key to happiness. You were  a man of PEACE, emulating you was easy.

Very special thanks to your childhood friends who have been our earthly Fathers since the void. The same reason I appreciate God for my squad daily. A very vital life lesson.

Keep resting in the arms of the most high.

Theresa, Titi, Tunde, Bintan, Tayo, Tolu, Tola, Taiwo, Milan and Miguel miss you dad.

SHALOM.



No comments:

Post a Comment